170 Anderson Creek Rd, Garden Valley
Beautiful 40 Acres At The End of Anderson Creek RD. Unrestricted. Creek Runs Through Property. Horse Property w/10 Acres Irrigated Pasture. 30 Acres Timber and Land/Grass. Water Rights, Irrigation, Gravity fed Spring and Well. Riding Arena, Cinder Block Shop, Barn w/Corrals, Wood Shed, 24x30 Potential Bunk House. Custom Built Country Farm House With Wrap Around Porch and Beautiful Wood Trim Throughout. Beautiful Views And Access to Public Lands Out The Back Gate.
- MLS® #98756180
- Square Footage3,100
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionAbandoned Septic, Barn, Corral, Fenced Partially, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation, R.V. Parking, Shop, Waterfront, Live Water, Pasture, Public Road, Easement, Borders Public Owned Land
- Date ListedFebruary 3rd, 2020
- Days on Market115
- Address170 Anderson Creek Rd
- AreaGarden Valley - 1425
- CityGarden Valley
- Zip Code83622
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- DistrictGarden Valley District #71
- ElementaryGarden Vly
- HighGarden Valley
- Listing OfficeGarden Valley Homes & Land
Price Change History for 170 Anderson Creek Rd, Garden Valley, ID (MLS® #98756180)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 6:45pm CDT.