137 W Market St., Albion
Century old Charmer. In the heart of Albion. This park like setting sits on over a half acre. Addition was done in 2006, & wraps around this Victorian beauty. 2019-Lovely new kitchen, new appliances & quartz counters,plank flooring in the formal dining Rm. Also new luxurious carpet in the Lvg Rm w/beautiful bay window. New Metal roof. The newer addition is floor heat w/boiler. 2 wood stoves also. 1 in dining Rm,1 in great room. Windows are dual pane. Lots of natural light in this home.
- MLS® #98753172
- Square Footage2,740
- Year Built1897
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesRV Garage
- Lot DescriptionGarden Space, R.V. Parking, View, Storage Shed, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick, Frame, Wood Siding
- Date ListedDecember 30th, 2019
- Days on Market99
- Address137 W Market St.
- AreaBurley-Rupert-MiniCassia - 2005
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83311
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingBaseboard, Wood, Hot Water
- FireplacesTwo, Wood Stove
- DistrictCassia Joint District #151
- Listing OfficeSyme Real Estate
Price Change History for 137 W Market St., Albion, ID (MLS® #98753172)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 1:15am CDT.