2165 Seid Creek Rd., Cambridge
The ranch is located just 2 hours from Boise, at the base of Cuddy Mountain, 16 miles to the west of Cambridge, ID. The 1,048 acres is tucked into the timber, bordering national forest with Irrigation rights for 129 acres, gravity flow (wheel lines-hand lines) and over 500 acres of timber. The ranch also has a gravel runway 2,400 ft. long with a 48x50 ft. airplane hanger. 3 live creeks run through the property creating beautiful wildlife habitat that holds deer, elk, turkey, bear and so much more.
- MLS® #98742161
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Corral, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation, Shop, Live Water, Pasture, Public Road, Borders Public Owned Land
- ConstructionFrame, Log, Wood Siding
- Date ListedAugust 21st, 2019
- Days on Market83
- Address2165 Seid Creek Rd.
- AreaCambridge - 1825
- Zip Code83610
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry, Refrigerator, Island
- HeatingPropane, Wood, Solar
- FireplacesWood Stove
- DistrictCambridge Joint District #432
- Listing OfficeFay Ranches - Idaho
Price Change History for 2165 Seid Creek Rd., Cambridge, ID (MLS® #98742161)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:01am CST.