1882 E Little Basin Rd., King Hill
MOVE-IN Ready! Peaceful, tranquil and private property sits on the Snake River with full view out on the large back porch. No flood insurance required! Long private driveway and 8.1 fenced and irrigated pasture. Make hay while the sun shines!
- MLS® #98741067
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached, Detached, RV Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub/Spa, Private
- Lot DescriptionDog Run, Fenced Fully, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, R.V. Parking, Shop, View, Storage Shed, Chickens, Waterfront, Private Road, Shop with Electricity, Sep. Detached Dwelling, Sep. Detached w/Kitchen, Barn
- ConstructionFrame, Foundation - Crawl Space, Concrete, Log
- Date ListedAugust 15th, 2019
- Days on Market31
- Address1882 E Little Basin Rd.
- AreaMtn Home-Elmore - 1500
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- CityKing Hill
- Zip Code83633
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Oven/Range Built-In, Water Softener Own
- HeatingForced Air, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictGlenns Ferry Joint District #192
- ElementaryGlens Ferry
- MiddleGlens Ferry Mid
- HighGlenns Ferry
- Listing Office1st Place Realty, Llc
Price Change History for 1882 E Little Basin Rd., King Hill, ID (MLS® #98741067)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.