1304 N 26th St., Boise
Classic North End 1930s home with additional huge master suite on upper level. Master includes 3/4 bath, dual vanity, large walk in closet plus ductless A/c and heat. Oak floors recently refinished. Paved alley with easy access two car garage and concrete pad for exterior for parking. Large lower level with new flooring, versatile living space, plentiful storage and roomy laundry area. Mature trees provide summer shade. Fully fenced rear yard. Within Expanded North End Hist. Dist. Tiled remodeled baths.
- MLS® #98738836
- Square Footage2,370
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBus on City Route, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Sidewalks, Public Road, Corner Lot, Alley Access, Finished Driveway
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl/Metal Siding, Stucco
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2019
- Days on Market24
- Address1304 N 26th St.
- AreaNorth Boise - 0100
- SubdivisionEllis Addition
- Zip Code83702
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Island
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Air, Ductless
- DistrictBoise School District #1
- MiddleNorth Jr
- Listing OfficeSilvercreek Realty Group
Price Change History for 1304 N 26th St., Boise, ID (MLS® #98738836)
|Price Reduced||$522,000||$11,500 (2.16%)|
|Price Reduced (from $534,000)||$533,500||$500 (0.09%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.