1700 Johnson Creek Road, Cascade
BACKCOUNTRY LIVING AT ITS FINEST….This 2386 sq. foot home is surrounded by 25 acres of wooded paradise. Privacy of the Backcountry with the benefits of electricity. You can fly in the Johnson Creek Airport. The home has a large open family room, wrap around covered decks, living room with wood stove and kitchen with granite countertops, hickory cabinets and stainless steel appliances. One border of the property is the famous Johnson Creek (a tributary of the South Fork of the Salmon River).
- MLS® #98736416
- Square Footage2,386
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Date ListedJuly 8th, 2019
- Days on Market103
- Address1700 Johnson Creek Road
- AreaCascade - 1810
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83611
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingPropane, Wall, Wood
- FireplacesWood Stove, Propane
- DistrictCascade District #422
- MiddleCascade Jr High
- Listing OfficeBrundage Realty
Price Change History for 1700 Johnson Creek Road, Cascade, ID (MLS® #98736416)
|Active (from Back on Market)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 4:15am CDT.