2840 N Wildwood St., Boise
Endless possibilities if your looking for a home studio/business, plus a chance to own a piece of history w/the original farmhouse of the Ustick township. The original house was built in 1915, w/later additions & a remodel in 1978, & Sellers pride shows w/more recent updates throughout. The detached dance studio/gym is 1427 SQ FT w/an office, & this home also includes a large attached shop w/a half bath & 2 car garage, a 24x24 detached 2 car garage, horse stalls & corrals. 5th bedroom is attached to Master.
- MLS® #98736128
- Square Footage2,150
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- Lot DescriptionAbandoned Septic, Corral, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Shop, Chickens, Corner Lot, Shop with Electricity
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionHardi Type Siding
- Date ListedJuly 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market78
- Address2840 N Wildwood St.
- AreaW Boise-Garden City - 0650
- Zip Code83713
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOne, Wood Stove
- DistrictWest Ada School District
- MiddleLewis and Clark
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boise
Price Change History for 2840 N Wildwood St., Boise, ID (MLS® #98736128)
|Price Reduced (from $379,900)||$375,000||$4,900 (1.29%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT.