201 N Flume St, Boise
Price Improved for updates & remodeling. TRULY ONE OF A KIND! Secluded Old Boise Farmhouse at the hub of coveted East & North End Historic Districts off Warm Springs on large ¼ acre(3 lots). Quiet street, no side/rear neighbors. Foothills, BSU, Hospital & 3 Parks nearby. Charming & Rustic much-loved home w/Original Clawfoot Tub, Hardwood Floors & Exposed Beams. Newer Roof, Furnace, H2O Heater, Electrical, Ext, Paint & Cellar. PRIVATE backyard w/8 ft Fence, Well, Huge Covered Patio, Hot Tub, Shed & RV Prkg.
- MLS® #98729782
- Square Footage1,648
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Lot DescriptionFenced Fully, Garden Space, Oil Tank, Below Ground, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Storage Shed, Public Road, Corner Lot, Alley Access, Bus on City Route
- RoofArchitectural Style
- ConstructionFrame, Wood Siding, Foundation - Crawl Space
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Days on Market135
- Address201 N Flume St
- AreaNE Boise - 0200
- SubdivisionRounseville Tra
- Zip Code83712-6318
- Interior FeaturesOven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Window/Wall Unit
- DistrictBoise School District #1
- MiddleEast Jr
- Listing OfficeAmerican Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 201 N Flume St, Boise, ID (MLS® #98729782)
|Price Reduced||$468,700||$16,900 (3.48%)|
|Show More (5)|
|Price Reduced||$485,600||$19,900 (3.94%)|
|Price Reduced (from $515,500)||$505,500||$10,000 (1.94%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.