1640 D St., Heyburn
This classic, well-built beauty sits on TWO lots in the heart of Heyburn. The completely renovated interior feels like a brand new home without losing any of the character and charm. You will love the beautiful new kitchen, large bonus room, large bathrooms, stunning brick fireplace, and plentiful storage. The classic brick exterior, large yard and fresh landscaping adds amazing curb appeal, and with large shade trees, and plenty of room to play and entertain. This is your family's perfect dream home!
- MLS® #98729536
- Square Footage2,770
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Lot DescriptionGarden Space, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Storage Shed, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Vinyl/Metal Siding, Foundation - Crawl Space
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2019
- Days on Market67
- Address1640 D St.
- AreaBurley-Rupert-MiniCassia - 2005
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83336
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Microwave, Island, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesTwo, Gas, Insert
- DistrictMinidoka County School District
- MiddleWest Minico
- Listing Office208 Real Estate, Llc - Twin Falls
Price Change History for 1640 D St., Heyburn, ID (MLS® #98729536)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.