315 Fish Hatchery Road, Grangeville
36 usable acres w/beautiful home & large shop only minutes from town & close the best fishing, hunting, clear rivers & high mountains around. Golf course & airport nearby. Impeccable home with vaulted wood ceilings, formal dining room, family room with lots of light, wood staircase to master BR & BA w/walk-in closet.Vinyl siding/windows, split rail fence,asphalt driveway, sprinkler system, raised beds, low maintenance landscaping.Shop has 3 bays, one tall enough for RV storage.Panoramic views can't be beat.
- MLS® #314633
- Square Footage2,312
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionView, Public Road, Rolling Topography, Shop with Electricity, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, R.V. Parking, Shop
- RoofWood Shingle
- ConstructionFoundation - Crawl Space, Frame, Vinyl/Metal Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 15th, 2019
- Days on Market301
- Address315 Fish Hatchery Road
- AreaOut of Area - 2000
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83530
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingBaseboard, Propane
- DistrictOut of Area
- Listing OfficeSolberg Agency
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:00am CST.